This statement outlines how Purple Glows acquires and utilizes the personal information collected on the website
Terms used as “we” or “us” refer to Purple Glows.
What information is collected?
Purple Glows collect information that is both personally and non-personally identifiable from visitors to our website. When you contact us or subscribe to our newsletter you may be asked to enter your name and email address to become a member of PurpleDeals, or include your mailing address and/or phone number for deliveries.
When you order our premium eyewear storage/organizer cases from our website, we request your financial information including credit card number, billing address, and expiration date of your card.
This information is not shared or sold out to third parties. Purple Glows only uses this information to receive payment and safely deliver product(s) to the mailing address provided.
How is this information used?
Any of the information Purple Glows collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
• To improve our website; we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you through emails or contact forms.
• To improve customer service; we process your information in a way to help us respond to you more effectively and cater to your customer service requests in an efficient way.
• To respond to a request; the information you provide in a request for service or information will be forwarded to us. We will use this information to respond to your requests or orders for the products.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature including PurpleDeals.
• To send periodic emails; if you decide to opt-in to our mailing list through the email subscription option available on our website, you will receive emails that may include information about new products range, or any other updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of every email, in case, at any time you want to unsubscribe from receiving future emails. Feel free to unsubscribe.
Note: We at Purple Glows prohibit the misuse and transfer of email addresses collected on this website (www.purpleglows.com) for sending any kind of commercial email solicitations.
How do we protect your information?
Purple Glows implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology to protect any non-public information you submit. This technology protects visitors from having their information intercepted by anyone during the sessions on the website.
We ensure that our systems are secure and that they meet security-based industry standards.
Where appropriate, we employ firewalls, encryption technology, user authentications systems, and access control mechanisms to control access to systems and data.
We employ all generally accepted security standards to protect your personally identifiable information but cannot guarantee 100% security during transmission or once we receive it.
We only use basic cookies that are used to grasp the user interaction and behavior on our website so that we can provide improved services.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Purple Glows does not sell or trade your personally identifiable information to outside parties.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you with the order processing, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
For questions and suggestions regarding our terms and conditions, you may contact us via the Phone or email below;